Saturday, 8 March 2014

Sugar Crush... | PaigeyPumpkin

Hello everyone, 
Today I thought I'd share my opinions on the Sugar Crush body wash and scrub by Soap&Glory with you lovely lot!




Scent: Limes, Lemons, Sweet Vanilla Musk and Coconut Oil.
Products with this scent: Sugar Crush Body Wash, Scrub and Body Buttercream.


Soap&Glory Sugar Crush Fresh&Foamy Body Wash

True to the name, this was very foamy and fresh. I find with all Soap & Glory body washes that a little goes a long way and I only have to use one pump (sometimes two) which makes this last for absolutely ages (around 3 months). It foams up really well which is something that often draws me to a body wash/shower gel. 


Soap&Glory Sugar Crush Body Scrub
 This is a very grainy scrub and if you are using it in the bath you will need to clean the bath as it does leave grains at the bottom. It is harsh enough to remove dead skin but isn't too harsh that you can't use it very often (I use it 2-3 times a week). Also, it contains almond oil, macadamia grains, brown sugar and sweet lime. Like the body wash, it is very fresh and leaves me feeling very clean. 



Overall, these are both great products but I am not the biggest fan of the smell. It has a very strong citrus smell which I'm not very keen on but the smell isn't very off putting for me. You can pick these two up in Boots for £8 (scrub) and £6.50 (body wash).

What's your favourite Soap&Glory product? 
Paige'xo 

2 comments:

  1. I love everything about these products, I know that not everyone likes the smell but I think it's good enough to eat.

    P.xx
    GreyWalls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not a huge fan on the smell myself!

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! Please don't do the "follow for a follow" thing but blog links & give away links completely fine. If you want me to check out your blog just put something like "Please check out my blog" or something & I will have a look!(: