Friday, 28 February 2014

Makeup Wishlist! | PaigeyPumpkin

Hello everyone!
So over the past year I have been very dedicated to trying to save rather than splurge, but, as I've been rather good I made a wishlist of makeup I want which I will allow myself to buy at some point within the next few months. I would love your opinions on the products in the comments!

(I decided to just list the products as they aren't very good explanations as to why I want them so much!) 

1. Revlon Colour Stay Foundation
2. MAC Viva Glam Rihanna Lipstick 
3. Benefit Hoola Bronzer
4. Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette
5. Bourjois Bronzing Primer
6. Estée Lauder Double Wear Foundation
7. Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation
8. L'Oreal Mega Volume Miss Manga Mascara
9. Kate Moss for Rimmel Lipstick in 01
10. Sleek by 3 in CALIFORN.I.A
11. Soap&Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss Stick in Bashful
12. Sleek Contour Kit


So that's it! If you own or have any opinions on the products mentioned please let me know!
What's on your wishlist? 
Paige'xo 


6 comments:

  1. My boyfriend got me the naked 3 for Valentines day and I've used it everyday!!

    http://champagnelambinibudget.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have naked one and two so I decided I NEED naked 3!(:

      Delete
  2. I would recommend the sleek contour kit! I think its such a great product and isn't too pricey!
    Jess x x
    A Beautiful Secret

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the recommendation! x

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! Please don't do the "follow for a follow" thing but blog links & give away links completely fine. If you want me to check out your blog just put something like "Please check out my blog" or something & I will have a look!(: