Saturday, 18 January 2014

LUSH Lord Of Misrule - first impressions | PaigeyPumpkin


Hello everyone! 
So I got this little Lush beauty in a gift set I got for Christmas and, as it was a bath bomb from Lush I had never seen before (I know I can't believe it ether), I thought I would share my first impressions of it with you.

When I first got it out of the gift set I was surprised as it looks completely different to the photo on the label (check out the stock photo here). It is a light green colour with pink specks on it. I accidentally dropped it on the floor and it revealed a deep purple on the inside. Once put in the bath it turns hot pink and purple which was really quite exciting at the time as I don't think I've ever had a bath as bright as this.


This has a more musky scent than the usual Lush products I go for (Snow Fairy, Sex Bomb, etc). It has vanilla (which is fair trade, yay) and also Patchouli oil and black pepper which, although I think it sounds like an odd combination, actually works surprisingly well. This bath bomb includes popping candy which I didn't even know until I looked on the Lush website, so I'm assuming my music was playing too loud for me to hear. This left my skin feeling soft and moisturized and smelling sweet.


 What's your favourite Lush product? 
Paige 'xo 


 



3 comments:

Thanks for commenting! Please don't do the "follow for a follow" thing but blog links & give away links completely fine. If you want me to check out your blog just put something like "Please check out my blog" or something & I will have a look!(: